First Appointment at NWOC
For your first appointment, please:
- Complete a new patient registration form (see below)
- Bring your current valid insurance card
- Bring a referral authorization from your primary care provider, if required by your insurance company
- Bring a medical history to include all current medications and dosages
- Bring all previous X-rays, CAT scans, MRI scans, or other test results relating to your medical problem
- Bring previous medical records relating to your current Orthodepic problem
Please download, complete a patient registration form prior to your first appointment. Bringing a completed form will save you some time.
Our offices have elevators and are fully accessible to our patients in wheelchairs.
Prescriptions and Refills
Prescriptions and refills are issued during weekday office hours only. For a prescription refill, call the pharmacy first and they will contact the office. Remember to check your medicine requirements prior to weekends and holidays. We require 48-hour notification on all refills. The physician on call will not refill narcotic prescriptions.
Northwest Orthopaedic Clinic is committed to providing you with the best possible medical care. The following information outlines financial responsibilities related to payment for professional services.
Northwest Orthopaedic Clinic participates with a variety of insurance plans. It is your responsibility to:
- Bring your insurance card to every visit
- Be prepared to pay your co-pay at each visit. Payment may be made by cash, check, credit card or debit card
- For medical care not covered under your insurance, payment in full is due at the time of your visit.
- If your insurance is not contracted with Proliance Surgeons, you may see Dr. Clark as an out-of-network provider. However, payment in full is expected at the time of service.
It is your responsibility to have your primary care doctor send your referral prior to your clinic visit. If our office does not receive your referral, we may have to reschedule your clinic appointment.
If the patient is a minor (younger than 18 years), he/she must be accompanied by the parent or guardian. The parent or guardian is responsible for any payment due at the time of service, including bringing required referrals, co-pay & insurance card(s).
If you have questions about your insurance, our Business Office (206-526-8444 ext 110) will help you. However, specific coverage issues should be directed to your insurance company member services department (number is on the insurance card).
Northwest Orthopaedic Clinic believes that a good physician/patient relationship is based on understanding and communication. Questions regarding financial arrangements should be directed to the Business Office.